Gift card terms and conditions:
1. To benefit from special offers and promotions from Pizza Hut Restaurants register online at www.pizzahut.co.uk/restaurants/offers/register/
3. The value on this Pizza Hut Restaurants Gift Card can be used as full or part payment at any participating Pizza Hut Restaurant in England, Scotland or Wales. This excludes Pizza Hut Restaurants in Northern Ireland, Ireland & Jersey (The Waterfront). The card cannot be used at Pizza Hut Delivery Stores, Express or PHQ outlets.
4. Gift cards can be loaded with any value between £10 and £250. The maximum value stored on the card is £250.
5. Please protect this card and treat as cash. Pizza Hut will not accept liability for damaged, lost or stolen cards.
6. The monies on the card cannot be exchanged for cash. Any remaining balance will be stored on the card and may be used to pay for future purchases.
7. All monies on the card must be used by the expiry date which is 12 months form the date the card was purchased. Any balance left on the card after this date will be cancelled and cannot be refunded.
8. To check the remaining balance on your card visit https://www.pizzahut.co.uk/restaurants/gift-cards/ and click on “Check balance”
9. This card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
10. Pizza Hut Restaurants reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card with reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
11. For customer services please call Monday – Friday 09:00 to 17:00 on the following numbers: 0800 028 7034. Calls are FREE from a BT landline. Charges from other network providers and mobiles may vary. From a mobile device call: 0330 123 0790. Calls from UK landlines and mobiles will be charged at local rate. Your network provider will include these calls as part of any inclusive minutes.
12. Pizza Hut and the Pizza Hut logo are registered trademarks of Pizza Hut International, LLC. ©2017
13. Terms and conditions apply to both physical and digital gift cards.